-mylittleredgirl [more info]
Do not be afraid, I am with you
I have called you each by name
Come and follow Me
I will bring you home
I love you and you are mine
-"You Are Mine" (David Haas)
Five good things about today:
1. Sleep! I went to bed at like 2:30am and I woke up and it was light out and I felt fairly awake, but it was like seven-thirty. I knew if I got up I would crash in a few hours, so I went back to sleep, repeated this some more, and finally got up around quarter past eleven.
2. I'm less sore today than I was yesterday.
3. [redacted, v. 2(.5)]
4. There are some great bits in Good Will Hunting.
5. David Bowie & The Arcade Fire - "Wake Up" (though it keeps skipping -- which is probably my computer being cranky)
Three things I did well today:
1. I'm a good friend.
2. I withdrew money and picked up some groceries and washed dishes.
3. LJ postdumpage
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
1. being even less sore
2. and also more well-rested