-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Five good things about today:
1. I didn't feel depressive today. And I think my work-avoidance level was about my usual (pre-This) level.
2. Having my pre-work morning run reasonably on time and actually getting in to the office before 9am.
3. An email near the end of the day made me happy.
4. Our recycling bin did not disappear! (It has a tendency to vanish for a few days after we put it out on recycling day.)
5. Housemate cleaned the bathroom sink/counter (which was on my mental list of things to do).
Three things I did well today:
1. I did my requisite morning stuff and went to the [gym] ~35min weight room
2. Taking my mother's "deep breath" advice, I wrote three drafts of an email and am letting it sit overnight before sending.
3. I came up with a way to articulate my this week's Challenge at group tonight that didn't require me to tell the story I didn't feel like telling nor to sound evasive.
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
1. getting to catch up with Ari
2. getting some email stuff taken care of