-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up." --Anne Lamott
Good things about today:
- I didn't have to drag myself out of bed.
- I didn't have to go anywhere and could have a leisurely morning around the house.
- I am a professional! ;) \o/
- I got a nice email from Jason.
- I found a new brand of gelatin-free yogurt to try out.
- I phoned with Ari for a couple of hours and chatted theology and stalking and redacted-type matters.
- I washed and put away dishes.
- I ate healthy food. (And some chocolate, but I tried to be attentive to what I was actually hungry for and steer myself toward things that are good for me, but I am also not feeling guilty about the chocolate.)
- I went grocery shopping -- and easily found the frozen fruit (I usually wander around not knowing where it is).
- I caught up on my personal online banking.
- I gave my housemate the check for the cable bill and made concrete plans about getting a washing [that's the second time I've initially spelled that "wachine"?] machine repair appointment.
- I bought my summer school books on half.com except the one expensive Intellectual Property text, which I am coordinating with Cate about.
- I caught up on my weekend's worth of LJ writeups.
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- Going to the gym (cardio!).
- Getting an appointment to get our washing machine fixed.
- Contacting Ross about getting together (after Adult Ed yesterday, he said we should get together again and I agreed and said I'm really busy this week so it might have to be next week and he said he would email me his availability and hopefully we can work something out, but I haven't heard from him).
- Demo session for the online recruiting system we'll be using next year.
- Crepes with Katie after work.