My facebook status this afternoon was "wonders if she got too much sleep last night/this morning. (The fact that she hasn't left the house probably isn't helping her brain wake up either.)"
My 3pm appointment in Watertown was rescheduled due to weather concerns. (We definitely got some wet snow this morning/early afternoon. Will see tomorrow morning how well the sidewalks/streets are cleared.)
Things I haven't done:
* finished my writeup of ASP's Midsummer
* finished my writeup of last week
* cleaned up my notes on Arisia 2010 Saturday for posting
* finished my Advent 3B and Epiphany 2C sermons
* written up Sunday
Things I have done:
* 2 loads of laundry
* 2 loads of dishes
* Swiffered the kitchen floor and brushed off the countertops
* donated to charities helping people with disabilities in Haiti and Saint Rock Haiti Foundation (I made a regular donation to UMCOR at church last night). Here's another list of reputable organizations.
* tagged all my AO3 fics with recipients
* bought a new case for my eee, as I apparently left my original one somewhere at Arisia