A no-energy vacation, plus filling in for the pastor tomorrow evening? Yeah, I'm thinking maybe 2011 wrap-up posts will get done on the Monday holiday (I also need to write a sermon for NEXT Monday evening, but *hands* ).
-mylittleredgirl [more info]
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light. And they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. (Isaiah 9:2, Handel's Messiah)
Good things about today:
- Got good amount of sleep.
- Seem to have gotten my usual allocation of energy/brain back.
- Phonecall with la bff.
- Responded to Jessie's question about "pronouncing" the Tetragrammaton.
- Messaged Becca.
- Finished and sent email to Scott.
- Ate more leftovers. Ate vegetables (Housemate, the green beans are all gone now) and fruit (om nom nom clementines).
- Laundry. Dishes.
- Finished the bulletin and Scripture rewrites for tomorrow.
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- morning church, yay!
- being done with sermon-writing and everything else for evening church