-mylittleredgirl [more info]
Thus says God to these bones: "I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. I will lay sinews on you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am God." (Ezekiel 37:5-6, NRSV, alt.)
Good things about today:
- I think I got enough sleep (~8hrs) -- though I was dozing on the train out to Norwood.
- My mom hemmed my skirt and mended 2 shirts.
- washed dishes
- swept the kitchen
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- hopefully feeling more well-rested
- online menu says rotating station is pasta!
- possibly having a Scott?
- Sonia's roofdeck birthday dinner