elliptical, interval program:
1mi @ 11:31min
2mi @ 23:16min
2.56mi @ 30min
This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Five good things about today:
1. Eric reminded me that The Sarah Connor Chronicles start this weekend -- Pilot: Sunday @ 8pm ET, Episode 2: Monday @ 9pm ET (on FOX). [I still haven't sorted my videotaping situation -- had let it languish due to the strike -- so do I peace out of CWM dinner relatively quickly on Sunday?]
2. Pasta for lunch.
3. Wendy Wasserstein's Third
5. The scheduling conflicts I caught today got resolved by the end of the workday today. W00t!
Three things I did well today:
1. I caught a bunch of scheduling conflicts. Okay, I should have caught them yesterday, but they're still a couple weeks off, so the day delay is not a big deal.
2. Successfully executed a social outing.
3. I provided guest parking passes for a needy friend :)
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
1. Doing some errands.
2. Getting some sleep.