My room is so crowded that even I'm having difficulty moving anywhere in it. Gar. (Of course, my reaction to this was mostly to gesture in vague frustration, which I recogize is not helpful.)
This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Five good things about today:
1. I got approximately 8-10 hours of sleep.
2. DEAF Inc. registration form came in the mail today, so I could register for ASL 3.
3. I found a gift for my grandma at Target (which also meant I didn't have to go to the Galleria).
5. My mom sent me Alternative Source Citations.
Bonus: Katie drunk-texted me from Rhode Island :)
Three things I did well today:
1. I went out and did errands despite feeling tired and mopey.
2. I registered for ASL 3.
3. I did laundry, in case Cailin and I end up having brunch tomorrow.
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
1. Going to church.
2. Having brunch with Cailin, and/or picking some stuff up at Tags.