This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Five good things about today:
1. [redacted, v. 2]
2. Despite basically not sleeping last night (yeah, I don't understand -- I went to bed around the end of the Pats game, and I was restful, but I was awake, like seriously, until I got up at 9, just baby naps) I was easily awake all day.
3. I was talking to Katherine near the end of Coffee Hour this morning, and she said they were predicting 11 inches of snow for tomorrow.
4. I've been on my period for a few days now and it's been low flow and no cramps, which is pleasing.
5. The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Three things I did well today:
1. I called Cailin.
2. I went to Tags. (I was wearing my flamey shirt, and partway there -- probably past Davis Square -- I got too warm and took off my Smith sweatshirt. I didn't even bother putting it back on for the walk back. At Weston I saw Seth -- who lives on Victoria -- walking in the other direction and he was like, "Aren't you freezing?" We didn't talk long in part because he was freezing. I got home a little after 3, and weather.com said 2:45pm 42F feels like 35F)
3. After CWM dinner, I helped stuff envelopes for Affirmation. (I did leave before we were finished, saying, "I have to be somewhere at 8." I did not mention that that "somewhere" was in front of my tv to watch The Sarah Connor Chronicles.)
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
2. Seeing Katie.