-mylittleredgirl [more info]
This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Five good things about today:
1. ~10½ hrs of sleep
2. I can has femslash_minis maintainer status!!! And Ari helped me with some tricksy bits of tagging decisions. I utilized the comments in recent femslah_minis posts as well as Wikipedia's minor character list and s8 comics listings (plus other assorted Wiki/IMDb poking, and an old femslash_minis discussion post) to make a really thorough "character: " tag listing, because if you don't have Maintainer status you can't add new tags, can only utilize pre-existing tags. I erred way on the side of too many minor characters, but hey. (Also, for my reference, Slayer list Wiki entry.)
3. It was lovely weather outside.
4. At the grocery store, a kid was short 37¢ and the bagger (David) spotted him it.
5. Megs Y!IMed me, including "New York state has decided to recognize same-sex marriages from out-of-state sources (ie, Canada and Massachussetts) as legal. So April and I can go get married in Boston and you and Ian can attend, and then it'll still count when we go home. :-D" [edit: msnbc article link from paper_crystals /edit]
Three things I did well today:
1. I washed dishes, laundered my bedsheets, and bought milk.
2. I did femslash_minis tagging. (Yes, given all the other stuff I have to do, I should have left that for down-time at work, but . . .)
3. I called Beth. (She left me a voicemail Thursday night.)
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
1. Going to church.
2. Doing laundry. (Yes, I know what I said above, but I still need to get my clothes washed.)