We spent the afternoon hanging out at home.
We watched the first disk of How I Met Your Mother (she'd never seen any of it).
We went to queer church, which she enjoyed. And I learned that she knows (some) ASL, which I hadn't realized, so that was cool.
She said my aura is "busy but quiet" -- like a butterfly, that's constantly in motion but not obtrusive.
-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"Sin is necessary, but all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well."
-Julian of Norwich, Showings
Five good things about today:
1. I got to see Rachel briefly at morning church.
2. Megan drew on my whiteboard.
3. I was full of food (overfull, really) at evening church.
4. Megan stroked my hair sometimes while I was lying on her while we watched How I Met Your Mother.
5. Getting to bed at a reasonable hour.
Three things I did well today:
1. I got up and went to morning church.
2. I brought down the recycling and brought the trash out to the curb.
3. I washed dishes.
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation" -Ari]
1. Going places in Boston with Megan.
2. Getting to bed at a reasonable hour.