-mylittleredgirl [more info]
Comfort ye, comfort ye, my people, saith your God: Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplish'd, that her iniquity is pardoned.
(Isaiah XL, 1-3)
"Original English text taken from the Scriptures by Charles Jennens (1700-1773)."
-Program Text for Handel's Messiah, Handel and Haydn Society, 2008-2009 Season
Five good things about today:
1. Beautiful weather. Walking outside to lunch (yay!) it was probably in like the 40s and just beautiful air.
2. L. said in an email: "Just in case I haven't said it enough yet, I really appreciate your support with the move, it's fairly stressful and scary." It means a lot to me that I can provide something so important to her.
2a. We've been talking about Firefly in recent emails.
3. Burritos. I have become such a big fan of Spangler Grille burritos (black beans, tomatoes, sour cream, guacaomole).
4. Pandora playing pretty music for me.
5. Best Hire Ever.
Three things I did well today:
1. I did 20+min in the weight room this morning.
2. I picked up some groceries.
3. I did readings for class.
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
1. Rest and Bread service.
2. Seeing L.