-mylittleredgirl [more info]
Do not be afraid, I am with you
I have called you each by name
Come and follow Me
I will bring you home
I love you and you are mine
-"You Are Mine" (David Haas)
Five good things about today:
1. I got to chat with Katie briefly this afternoon at work.
2. Walking to church after work, the snow was sparkly and pretty.
3. I didn't feel overwhelmed at work today. (I did very little, but at least I wasn't feeling panicky or miserable or anything.)
4. CWM Lenten Worship Planning Meeting was good. I may post details eventually. We might be doing a Holy Saturday Stations of the Cross thing. And apparently we do invite Somerville Community Baptist and the Episcopal church and the Haitian church to the Easter sunrise service, which pleases me.
5. I get to go to bed soon.
Three things I did well today:
1. [gym] ~30min weight room (I did a slightly lighter routine than usual, in deference to my having given blood yesterday and not wanting to open a vein or anything.)
2. I returned a friend's movie rental, as promised, and went to the CWM Lenten Worship Planning Meeting and actually participated.
3. I made efforts toward getting together with friends.
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
1. Rest and Bread service
2. getting more sleep