(In other news, where is my Catie Curtis Dreaming in Romance Languages CD? Though "Saint Lucy" -- which is what I had running through my head earlier today -- and "The Trouble You Bring" are on one of the mixes I have on my computer, which I'd forgotten.)
-mylittleredgirl [more info]
Do not be afraid, I am with you
I have called you each by name
Come and follow Me
I will bring you home
I love you and you are mine
-"You Are Mine" (David Haas)
Five good things about today:
1. I was totally awake the whole time I was at Temple.
2. People at Temple were nice.
3. Interesting stuff in the commentaries at Temple.
4. I got my hair cut. $20 walk-in at Michael Anthony's on College Ave. right in Davis Square. I felt kind of awkward with the hairdresser (Louise), but she did a decent job. I'm not sure if it's uneven in the front because the part got shifted in all the wind or if she just did it wrong, but I can always change the part if it really bothers me.
5. mjules, your comment to me about rest has been a really good thing to return to throughout the afternoon today. Thank you.
Three things I did well today:
1. I got up and went to Temple.
2. I did laundry.
3. I washed dishes.
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
2. phone call with Ari