-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Five good things about today:
1. I found a pair of black sweatpants I like in my dresser this morning. (Yesterday I realized that patches on the inner thighs of my gym pants had worn through, and so I was gonna try to sew it, but then I didn't get home until nearly 10pm, and yeah.)
2. getting to talk about religion at lunch with Greg and others
3. Sara stopped to chat for a few minutes this afternoon, and she said, "I saw your facebook status..." with this tone of real genuine concern which I was really touched by.
4. I had a really busy workday, which felt really productive. I got to run through a huge amount of my list with B. -- and then I kept just walking in to his office and asking for the information I needed from him as things came up.
5. One of the things I accomplished today was actually remembering to ask my faculty if it's okay for me to take April 3 off. I emailed Prof.D. and he replied:
This is unacceptable!!!!
Three things I did well today:
1. I got up with my alarm, did morning routine, took out the recycling, and went to the [gym] 30+min weight room
2. I sent a note I needed to send. (It occurs to me now that I should have included an email address to maximize communication options. Sigh.)
3. I made my post to the CWM blog.
4. I was proactive in getting information from Prof.B.
5. At lunch I actually got food from the Global Vegetarian bar instead of defaulting to one of my standards. (Which also counts as a glee-item 'cause yay for tasty food.)
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
1. marginaliana + jadelennox
2. and the event I'm going to with them