-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up." --Anne Lamott
Good things about today:
- Cailin's attempts to deal with talking about me and Jason and Cate amuse me.
- discussing sex ed over a ~2hr lunch with Greg, Katie, and Cailin
- offbalance thinks I am totes smart enough to be Matthew Iglesias.
- Cambridge Commons with Sara
and Kate. I'd never actually been in there before, but I approve. They had three(!) vegetarian burger options! I got the portabello mushroom, and a beer, and we split an order of nachos (which appeal I have come to understand).
- I continue to enjoy this not-getting-carded thing.
- emails to the FCS UCC listserv idicating actual having-a-plan-ness
- phone call with Ari (2:13:57)
- I got up with my alarm and ate breakfast at home and went to the [gym] ~40? min weight room
- I bought my WriterCon ticket (way late, I know) and put in for the vacation days.
- I got tofu stirfry for lunch with 2/3 of the optional vegetables rather than my usual 1/3.
- I didn't buy myself any junk food in the late afternoon even though I was kind of craving some.
- I figured out folders in GoogleReader.
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- 7pm service at the Hav?