I picked up books for Ari, and a metric fuckton of alcohol for our party (housemate says now the only alcohol we need to buy for the party is some more rum).
On my way back on Longwood Ave., I saw an M2. \o/ So I took that back to the Red Line, then got out at Davis, had dinner (outside) at Mr. Crepe with L. (who drove me home afterward), called Ari, and now I get to go to bed before midnight :D
-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up." --Anne Lamott
Good things about today:
- Ian trusts me with his life :) (Thus I now have an amateur understanding of how to give an injection -- no, I have not had any experiential practice.)
- I got invited to be on a writercon panel. (I hadn't realized that a preliminary panel and workshop schedule has been posted.)
- I got to have lunch (outside) with Katie (and Greg).
- Amy checked in with me this afternoon to make sure that I was all set for getting to her apartment this evening. Yay Plans.
- After all the credit card fail, we were able to have the company just send us an invoice.
- There may be cake on Monday and a field trip Tuesday evening.
- My renewal batch of checks and also my copy of Shaping Sanctuary arrived in the mail.
- I get to go to bed before midnight!
- I only snoozed my alarm once and I ate breakfast at home and brushed my teeth and went to the [gym] 45min treadmill (4.4mph, 2.5incline)
- I MBTA TripPlanned for how to get to Amy's from work and how to get to Waltham for LizL's installation.
- I wrangled with credit card companies. (I lost, both times, but I tried.)
- I watched last night's World Religions lecture and took notes (which will get posted at some point).
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- MFA with Cate
- buying milk (well, really I'm looking forward to having more milk)