"here's the calendar of future re/New themes, as it stands"
- Sept: What Might a "Rule of Life" for Today Look Like?
- Oct: Biblical Interpretation 101: Alternatives to Literalism, Handling "Problem" Passages, Making Connections and Finding Inspiration
- Nov: Communicating About Faith with Friends (Are we to "witness"? How do we handle questions? Can/should we be "comfortable" talking about our faith?)
- Dec: Is There a Christian Economics, and if so what does it look like? (perhaps blended with some sprinklings of liberation theology, and in conversation on Christmas spending)
- Jan: Why Are Churches So Segregated and What Should We Be Doing About It? (likely with MLK connections)
- Feb: What Can Queer Theory Teach us About Religion, Faith, Love? (Perhaps with stuff on gender/feminist theology too?)
- Mar: A Multi-faith Approach to Spiritual Practices for Lent: Christian, Buddhist, and More
- Apr: The New Atheists (perhaps blended with "Who/What is God?"): for Holy Week, maybe something related to "death of God" and resurrection
- May: Maybe something on pluralism and particularity
- Jun: Maybe something on ritual and sacrament