-mylittleredgirl [more info]
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light. And they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. (Isaiah 9:2, Handel's Messiah)
Good things about today:
- @maureenjohnson's #creepyin2012 amused me (yes, I RTed a bunch of them).
- What I find most hilarious about this is that I initially misread the image description as saying, "the only reason he's not giving you the finger is that he does not have fingers"
- Ate more of the frozen vegetables -- and the last of the Christmas leftovers (well, the ones from my mom, anyway).
- Finished my intended 2011 wrap-up posts.
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- going to the gym again
- catching up with folks
- accomplishing stuff at work (yes, I am feeling optimistic)
- getting my phone replaced (I'm not really excited about the process, but I look forward to having a phone that doesn't randomly reset itself)