And tonight we all found out that Whitney Houston had died.
-mylittleredgirl [more info]
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light. And they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. (Isaiah 9:2, Handel's Messiah)
Good things about today:
- I got ~8-9 hours of sleep.
- bff phonecall (~5hrs -- well done, phone battery)
- called Flour (good thing about today: learned that they'll provide paper plates, napkins, and plastic forks for no charge!) and Petsi Pies and placed orders for Tuesday's NOM celebration
- laundry (incl. handwash)
- created a Doodle for scheduling A2A:BE for when la bff is here in March
- ... did some work on Monday's H!PS preach :/
I do feel like I have a better handle on what it is that I'm doing -- though I'm also aware that I certainly don't feel like I'll have enough.
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- violin sonatas with my mom