-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up." --Anne Lamott
Good things about today:
- I got to hug/cuddle with my mom a bunch -- and got to sit in the car with her for a bit waiting for my train (which was ~30min late -- my mom called me on my walk to the train station to inform me of the MBTA alert -- and it was cooler out than I was expecting, plus windy).
- I started reading the Rinella book (having finished The Fault in Our Stars last night) and I don't really dislike it (I feel kinda "meh" about it, but).
- bff phonecall (to quote from Ari's LJ: "Elizabeth and I made exciting plans about how we won't be celebrating Leap Day by asking inappropriate people to go to the dance with us ifyouknowwhatImean.")
- got Girl Scout cookies (per Housemate's request -- I wasn't expecting to get to this until ~Monday, but since my commuter rail was late, rather than doing Back Bay -> Malden -> #101, I did South Station -> Harvard ['cause of the weekend shuttle bussing] -> #96, and there were Girl Scouts at Harvard)
- did laundry
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- morning church (and pre-worship Lenten Bible Study doesn't start until March, so I don't have to get up earlier than my Sunday usual tomorrow)