FCS-Ian: "Is that your judging 'OK'? It's okay; I have one, too. The two of us should probably never be in a confessing group together, because we both should probably be confessing that, but neither of us feels guilty about it -- well, I shouldn't presume; *I* don't feel guilty about it."
It was like a gorgeous summer day out today -- what even?
-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up." --Anne Lamott
Good things about today:
- I did not feel cranky!
- I got a slice of carrot cake for doing a Spangler run for Ian.
- [redacted, v.2]
- Pubs continue to not be my preferred place to interact, but "Ecclesiastical Council" was enjoyable (and The Field has tasty french fries).
- informed @ManyVoicesTweets ("Tweeting LIVE 1-4pm ET from our seminar on gender, sexuality, & theology for Black pastors and church members.") that not all asexual ID-ing individuals ID as aromantic [original Tweet here]
- caught some stuff on the CWM weekly announcement after I sent the draft out
- started actively engaging with okcupid again
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]