-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up." --Anne Lamott
Good things about today:
- Yesterday I'd Googled for a Harvard parking map and then one of the links on the page was broken, so I emailed their webspinner -- who emailed me back today with the information that that was an orphaned page and here was the correct link and they would put a redirect on the old page.
- I saw that and Keshet Beit Midrash: Cross-Dressing Through the Ages BEFORE I sent out this week's CWM announcements.
- Yesterday I okc-messaged a guy who's transitioning from academia to ministry -- despite my general experience that all straight Christian men I encounter on OKC are way more conservative than me -- and in his reply he mentioned (appreciatively) Nadia Bolz-Weber (Sarcastic Lutheran) \o/
- Sometimes I really love the spam messages I get on okc: "will you strapon me"
[esp. since I recently re/Tumbld this]
empty profile, stats say: 37 / M / Straight / Single / Salem, Massachusetts
- IT couldn’t get my computer to detect the second monitor but when they tried a different second monitor it worked. idek. So now I have a functioning second monitor.
- I am underslept, but I didn't feel underslept today.
- did all the requisite edits on the role info docs for class
- emailed Liz C. about getting lunch next week (and, good thing about today: she responded and we made plans)
- wiped down the bathroom sink; washed dishes
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- getting my hair cut
- bff phonecall