Ari was on a mini-retreat at church today, so we didn't phonecall.
I have lots of useful stuff I "could" be doing, but I haven't felt like doing any of it.
As I mentioned, I bicycled to CPL and back and watched Iron Man 2. After that, I puttered on the Internet some and read a bit, but I was still feeling really "meh." So, figuring I'd probably sleep better tonight if I got some more activity, and also aware of the 5-day forecast which [sadface]* is predicting rain for the next few (3) days, I went for a 2+ hour bicycle ride -- I bicycled to CPL (to return my DVD) and then took the bike path along the River from N. Harvard Street west all the way until it ends (the Museum of Science -- where, given all the major roads that are around there, I opted not to do any exploring) and then home (stopping at Trader Joe's on the way).
* I don't actually dislike rain, it's just that bicycling has been my primary/preferred mode of transport recently what with my ankle and all, and bicycling in rain is really suboptimal.
-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares YHWH, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Good things about today:
- I got a good night's sleep.
- Have I mentioned recently how nice it is to be able to use my netbook -- moving it, unplugging it -- and not worry about the charger connection getting fiddly? It just charges when it is plugged in and that's that.
- did laundry
- did more dishes
- picked up some stuff at Trader Joe's
- Bicycling, I'm getting better at claiming the left lane early when I need to.
- RSVPed for a wedding
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- Bible Study (Luke 24:36-48)
- Jeff and Julie
- Ian H's ordination