-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares YHWH, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Good things about today:
- I had low expectations for both my churches today (it was Science & Spirituality Sunday at FCS), and they were both fine.
- Apparently Chris H. is coming back to Boston/CWM.
- Julia drove me home from church tonight.
- got myself out of bed and to church this morning
- laundered & put away clothes
- washed & put away dishes
- helped set up for and clean up after evening church
- emailed Adrienne
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- hopefully feeling less tired
- catching up at work
- catching up on the Internet
- getting my bicycle fixed (I went to come home from church tonight and the pedals seemed to have no traction -- hence Julia driving me home)