Small group meeting turned out to just be me and Brita+Carolyn G., but that was fine -- and we went for a nice walk around Radcliffe Quad and environs (I have now been past Quad Bikes -- though I don't think I would be able to find my way back there easily without a map).
(On my way home, I encountered Jeff B's small group, and people said hi but no one invited me to join them, nor did it occur to me until afterward -- which was fine. Jeff B teased, "We don't want you anyway -- you're a girl.")
-mylittleredgirl [more info]
Thus says God to these bones: "I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. I will lay sinews on you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am God." (Ezekiel 37:5-6, NRSV, alt.)
Good things about today:
- yay, getting to sleep in
- I bicyled mid-day (I went to bed ~1:30am and got up ~11am and had plans starting ~4pm, so my optoins were limited) and it didn't feel bad, despite a predicted high of 90F.
And despite my wearing a sleeveless shirt, I don't think I got sunburned -- my cleavage got a little pink, but that's it.
- "Rocket Shoes" from Prada's Spring 2012 collection. *wants*
- renewed library book
- activated my new Gap card (I tried to last night but transposed the digits of my SSN and couldn't remember what the correct order was)
- poked Jeremy about fixing the CWM website (*cough* May 25 was our last correspondence)
- I made dinner for myself before Housemate's parents arrived to take her out to dinner -- which I think was the right choice for my tired, introverted self.
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- sleeping in
- bff phonecall