As I was putting flannel sheets on my bed this morning, I remembered Michael saying yesterday that next week is predicted to be in the 50sF. On the other hand, we got a light coating of snow last night -- and there were flurries again this morning.
While I was on the phone this afternoon, our upstairs neighbors were vacuuming right above my bedroom, so I attempted moving to a different part of the house -- and someone was literally sawing wood in the driveway. "It's Loud Chores Day in Medford," said bff.
-mylittleredgirl [more info]
Thus says God to these bones: "I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. I will lay sinews on you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am God." (Ezekiel 37:5-6, NRSV, alt.)
Good things about today:
- I think I got enough sleep (~9+hrs).
- The package I had misaddressed to Ari DID arrive :D
- Um, 9:29:10 bff phonecall? Yeah, that's how I spent most of my day. We talked about "the Lamb of God" and lots of other stuff that are more interesting to us than to most people.
- laundry (2 loads)
- dishes (twice)
- sent some (planning) emails
- organized some of my old email
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
- I have dubiousness about basically all of the FCS Advent stuff for tomorrow -- but I plan to go to (almost) all of it. And I don't have to greet or run sound booth or do anything, which is exciting. And there are lots of people I enjoy seeing at FCS.