- Despite the fact that doing Buffy research (among other things) is infinitely more interesting/attractive than any of my homework, i actually did all the readings for 2 whole classes on Saturday.
- I downloaded an entire Simpsons episode (#301 “I’m Spelling As Fast As I Can,” i.e. the Seven Sisters episode) for what turned out to be a 45 second bit. A thousand cheers for my college Internet connection.
- Kerry is a darling.
- I have been madbusy, and probably will continue to be throughout the semester (and, if i get into Oxford, the summer... really one could probably safely say the rest of my life actually) so i feel like i’m a bad friend, but really, if anyone ever wants to talk to me, go for it. I’m usually interruptable when my away message says i’m doing homework, and if you leave me a message of any sort (IM, LJ comment, e-mail, beige ringing object) i’m usually good at getting back to you.
- I love my people. I really do.
- I worry about some of my people. I really do.
Who doesn't like bulleted lists?
Tues. Dec. 4, 2012 Get more vertical: hike, climb to a high place, pogo or trampoline. Lift your chin to the sky and remember whose you are. -from…
I had the window fan running in my bedroom last night, and when I finally got up ~10 this morning, it felt fine, but when I left my bedroom it felt…
" Joy Sadhana is a daily practice in the observation of joy." -mylittleredgirl [ more info] On one occasion, Jesus told them [the…