- Despite the fact that doing Buffy research (among other things) is infinitely more interesting/attractive than any of my homework, i actually did all the readings for 2 whole classes on Saturday.
- I downloaded an entire Simpsons episode (#301 “I’m Spelling As Fast As I Can,” i.e. the Seven Sisters episode) for what turned out to be a 45 second bit. A thousand cheers for my college Internet connection.
- Kerry is a darling.
- I have been madbusy, and probably will continue to be throughout the semester (and, if i get into Oxford, the summer... really one could probably safely say the rest of my life actually) so i feel like i’m a bad friend, but really, if anyone ever wants to talk to me, go for it. I’m usually interruptable when my away message says i’m doing homework, and if you leave me a message of any sort (IM, LJ comment, e-mail, beige ringing object) i’m usually good at getting back to you.
- I love my people. I really do.
- I worry about some of my people. I really do.
Who doesn't like bulleted lists?
The ASP season for next year came out last Wednesday. At Actors’ Shakespeare Project, it is our practice as artists to listen: to listen to our…
I haven't watched any X-movies since the initial trilogy (in part because I'm not great at actually getting out to see movies -- and also because…
(Well, depending on what time zone you're in, you maybe have a little more time, but I believe in you.) As people have pointed out, 2017 will likely…