"time is getting closer"
( gymCollapse )
I called Terry tonight, and partway through conversation he actually volunteered information about how his life's been going. (He'll ask me about my
life, but it usually takes a while for him to say anything real about his own life, so since our phone conversations are usually brief, I often only get this kind of information during actual face-to-face interactions.) When he had to go, he asked if he could call me on Saturday. ♥ I am so so easily joy-ified. (Speaking of phone call scheduling, Megs, will you be around if I phone tomorrow evening/night?)
Other good things today:
- I was going through some bookmarks and read some really good fic (which I have not feedbacked but which I will, I swear): "Bend Over Boyfriend" (pegging!, bandom: Jamia/Frank)
and "Choices" or "Five Ways Hermione Granger Could Have Lost Her Virginity"
(the first one of the five is my favorite)
- via friendsfriends: lollerskates!
(there are no actual skates involved, I just really like that word
- both my roommates paid me for utilities
- spinach&mushroom ravioli on the pasta bar, with artichoke hearts (I feel like I have pasta way too often, but 'tis yummy)
I could even make this a proper joy sadhana...
Things I did well today:
- I PDFed lots of class note packs for Nicole
- I helped facilitate some meetings happening
- I worked on updating fic rec links
Things I am looking forward to tomorrow:
- lunch with Cate
- Prof.B. says he will be in the office most of the day tomorrow (so I can "hound" him)