"Still a pull door."
(apparently I missed the first notice
) that Theatre @ First is doing The Winter's Tale
(April 23 - May 2)
"Joy Sadhana is a daily practice in the observation of joy."
-mylittleredgirl [more info]Do not be afraid, I am with you
I have called you each by name
Come and follow Me
I will bring you home
I love you and you are mine
-"You Are Mine" (David Haas)
Five good things about today:
1. Today's candidate was easygoing and enjoyable to be around.
2. There were no major mishaps with the day's schedule (I have paranoia that B remained wrapped up in his course prep and forgot to go to dinner, but whatever).
3. I really enjoy my semi-performative but semi-serious usage of economics language in routine conversation (and enjoy when other people remark positively on it).
4. I have library books.
5. Sean had practical suggestions which made me feel less helpless.
Three things I did well today:
1. I went to the ( gymCollapse )
2. I got to work early and checked that everything was all set and chatted with the invited speaker and managed the day's schedule as it evolved (not perfectly, but well).
3. Sean Affirmed (and Seth echoed) that I was really "clear" at group tonight.
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
2. my parents