I didn't get to bed until around midnight last night.( weird dreamCollapse )
I woke up, and while I didn't particularly want to return to that dream, I felt really restful (as opposed to last night when I woke up and then slept somewhat fitfully).
I don't entirely know what that all means, but I'm just gonna be glad.
***"Joy Sadhana is a daily practice in the observation of joy."
-mylittleredgirl [more info]Do not be afraid, I am with you
I have called you each by name
Come and follow Me
I will bring you home
I love you and you are mine
-"You Are Mine" (David Haas)
Five good things about today:
1. Lots more interesting (mostly !50books_poc) books added to my GoodReads thanks largely to the Friends Updates emails (which I am still catching up on).
2. Greg bought me a vending machine snack in between running studies.
3. And we also got to chat a bit during the downtimes.
4. And I hugged him after we got back to the office.
5. I get to go to bed SO SOON.
Three things I did well today:
1. I actually got up with my alarm (rather than snoozing it twice) and left the house significantly closer to when I should than I have most of this week.
2. ( gymCollapse )
3. I helped Greg run two studies -- and I caught up on my work email after I got back even though it was after 5pm so technically I was off the clock.
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
1. I do not have to go to work.
2. Bloc 11 Cafe