"How is a raven like a writing desk?"
, my mom mentioned you might like The Fountain and the Furnace: The way of tears and fire by Maggie Ross
-- she said it's got a kind of a mystical bent, from a Catholic perspective she thinks.
I really don't have anything to say about Singspiration."Joy Sadhana is a daily practice in the observation of joy."
-mylittleredgirl [more info]Do not be afraid, I am with you
I have called you each by name
Come and follow Me
I will bring you home
I love you and you are mine
-"You Are Mine" (David Haas)
Five good things about today:
1. Apparently it snowed some more last night? Thin soft layer when I left the house this morning.
2. I got a response to yesterday's email, which I wasn't expecting.
3. Greg bought me a replacement brownie, and it was really yummy.
4. I got to sit with my mom on the train home.
5. GinnyC petted my hair :)
Three things I did well today:
1. I took out the recycling.
2. I went to the ( gymCollapse )
3. I finished some backdated LJ writeups
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
1. The part of me that is not trepidatious is joyful at the prospect of lunch tomorrow.
2. Getting to sleep in.