-mylittleredgirl [more info]
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Five good things about today:
1. In her reply to last night's email, Molly said, "thanks for thinking of me, Elizabeth. Been thinking about you as well--any news on your friend?"
2. In an email, Jonah said, "I checked out the a new organic food/healing products store in Norwood and saw Ava [surname redacted] working there. [...] Ava says hello, wanted me to tell you that she's working at this place and is very glad to be there, and she sends you her love."
3. Peter stopped by my desk and said hi and said, "With everyone out of the office, you must have wiped everything out of your queue -- you seem like the kind of person who would do that." (This prompted me to actually do some desk-clearing.)
4. phonecall with Ari (Bonus: She asked me about the email that had gotten me so upset the other day, and I talked about it at length but didn't work myself up at all.)
5. Hey look, I get to go to bed early tonight. (And most of the day today I have't felt particularly tired, despite only having gotten about six hours of sleep last night.)
Three things I did well today:
1. I got up with my alarm and did most of my requisite morning stuff and went to the ( Collapse )
2. I did some desk-cleaning and dealt with an expense thing I'd been putting off.
3. When I was still hungry after lunch, I opted for fruit+grain bars instead of buying chocolate, even though I could have totally gone for chocolate.
4. I picked up some stuff at CVS, took care of some personal finance stuff, did laundry (including putting it away), and washed dishes.
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:
["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
1. sleeping in
2. not going to work