I miss having Subject lines.
I felt weird that I was up by 9:30 this morning, like I should have slept in more; but I went to bed before 10 so I guess that really is a significant amount of sleep, and it's not like I was exhausted when I started. (I woke up at like 5:30am, still dark out, and was like, "whut?" I woke up again at like 7:30, and I probably could have gotten up then -- I slept kinda restlessly after that, I think -- but that just seemed too early to get up on a Saturday, and I wasn't awake enough to think to actually do the math and figure out how much sleep I'd gotten).
I had a fairly content day. I don't feel like I got all that much accomplished, but I don't feel stressed out about having wasted a day. But I miss people (in a somewhat general sense, and also in a predictable specific sense). I think it was having a leisurely day where I would have had time to chat with people -- as opposed to so much of the time when I feel like I should
be doing stuff other than chatting with people.
***"Joy Sadhana is a daily practice in the observation of joy."
-mylittleredgirl [more info]"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Five good things about today:
1. I'm really enjoying this constant soundtrack of contemporary Christian music on my WinAmp.
2. I'm always flattered when people want to friend me
. And always glad to be a living example of non-threatening people of faith.
3. reading fanfic
4. getting plans made
5. nice walk outside
Three things I did well today:
1. I messaged Jeff about book group dates so I could reserve Winter's Tale
2. I caught up on CWM finances.
3. I did my taxes. (I owe the federal government $133.27 and the state of Massachusetts owes me $144. *eyeroll*) It also occurred to me that if a certain person I know didn't file their taxes back in like January... Sigh.
4. After which I went for a walk as a reward (and also to pick up some groceries at Porter -- though I was thinking that I should really check out how feasible it is for me to walk to the Shaw's in Medford ... googlemaps tells me it's 1.9mi from my house, which is the exact same distance to the Porter Square Shaw's).
5. I made dinner for myself -- with vegetables and everything.
Two things I am looking forward to (doing [better]) tomorrow:["anything that you're looking forward to, that means you're facing tomorrow with joy, not trepidation," as Ari says]
2. coffee with RossI think I'm going to be out of the house for about 12 hours straight tomorrow.