(Thanks to fox1013 and jennyo. Also, June=lilah_month, for any interested parties.)
1. When you were a cheerleader for the San Diego Chargers, did your costumes ever make it off the field and into the bedroom?
Charisma Carpenter: Yes, I believe they did. And, let's just say I never had to use the falsies -- I'm exposing cheerleader secrets here.
2. Of all the women you appeared with on Buffy and Angel, who would you most like to film a girl-on-girl scene with?
CC: I've never thought about it. I don't want anybody to feel left out. Well, I think Stephanie Romanov is pretty beautiful and sexy. She'd be a good choice.
3. What music do you listen to during sex?
CC: Rolling Stones and Ben Harper. I don't have a stereo in my room so I haven't had music playing during sex in a long time. But the last time I had music playing it was Tattoo You and Diamonds on the Inside.
4. Is there a rock star you'd like to go back to the tour bus with?
CC: Because I like their music so much, I want to say Mick Jagger, but he doesn't do anything for me sexually. Talent overcomes a lot, but I don't think it will ever overcome that much.
5. What celebrity would you most like to have sex with?
CC: Viggo Mortensen. He reminds me of my husband.
6. What's your favorite part of the male anatomy?
CC: Hands. Hygiene's important. Clean, round, soft, tan hands are cool.
7. Ever have sex in a public place?
CC: Yes. At an Oscar party in the bathroom.
8. What's the most unusual place you've had sex?
CC: On a highway in a moving automobile. I wasn't driving. It worked out quite well, but I don't know how it did. I was young and stupid.
9. What's your favorite sexual act?
CC: The act itself. Intercourse.
10. Do you prefer giving oral sex, or receiving?
CC: Giving. I have a hang-up. I don't enjoy receiving it as much.
11. Any nicknames for your vagina?
CC: These are good questions. I call my vagina "punani." My period is "Wilma" because it's the ugliest thing ever. An ex-boyfriend named his ex-girlfriend's boobs "bumpers" because they were huge, but I've never had that problem.
12. Ever have a three- or more-some?
CC: No, no. I'm a little bit uptight that way. I don't like to share.