In no particular order...
2. additional paid time/extra icon time
3. feedback on my fic
4. a layout for the website i will eventually have
5. Angel or Firefly on DVD
7. for people to engage in rational, dispassioned, thoughtful discourse [This, of course, is my most desired and least likely to happen item.]
8. more hugs/platonic physical touch (cuddling, etc.)
9. a theremin
10. mix CDs (or burns or used copies of full CDs) - get me into the music you love
Not that i expect anyone to actually send me anything, but if you want it, my address is:
Box 7672, 1 Chapin Way
Northampton, MA 01063
rhipowered is doing a paper on fandom as subversive subculture. Go respond to her survey.
|interests.too.complex.to.fit.here is love|
|brought to you by the isLove Generator|
Oh how very me.
If there is at least one person in your life who you consider a close friend, and who you would not have met without being part of an online fandom, post this sentence in your journal.
[English major wonders if those shouldn’t be whom rather than who.]