- I went to bed at a decent hour last night and and got up at a decent hour this morning. This meant i had breakfast, which was good because lunch was lame. (And there were cookies at seminar.)
- I wore my new boots.
- I checked my mail and filled out a Research Methods survey.
- I made intelligent contributions in Skarda's class (and in seminar).
- I had too-brief conversation about religion and politics and etcetera with Meg after lunch.
- I did well on my seminar paper and was affirmed in my impression that i am farther along in the final paper process than at least some of my classmates.
- Salad bar at dinner was exciting.
- I learned at dinner that The Rocky Horror Picture Show includes a Jane Eyre allusion. And that The Unfortunately Named Lingerie Store now stocks sex accessories as well.
- I finished the fic feedback that had been sitting partially-written on my computer for a while. (And was reminded what brilliant writersfox1013 and jennyo are. I also finally read "The Lure of Lies", because 2 people in the past week had seen it on Subtile Pairings and e-mailed me with praise for and a request to archive it -- my e-mail address had been accidentally attached to the author's name. Honestly, it was the sequel that really made me fall in love with the story.)
- I went to Maundy Thursday service at First Churches. And they served real bread for Communion.
And did The Vigil of Tenebrae, which i don't remember from the Maundy Thursday service i went to at United but which i think is so powerful.
- Ruhi gave me yummy hamentaschen.
Interesting that Purim starts on Maundy Thursday this year.
On the way home from Christmas Eve service, my mom said something about going home and having cookies and wine. me: "I think I'll pass on the…
Aww, my first birthday card of the season is from my future-sister-in-law :) (cosigned by my brother). Edit: me (in bedroom): [posts entry]…
I sat with the First Church Somerville folks at the SCBC-hosted pancake breakfast after sunrise service, and it came up (as it does) that I've…