- I went to bed at a decent hour last night and and got up at a decent hour this morning. This meant i had breakfast, which was good because lunch was lame. (And there were cookies at seminar.)
- I wore my new boots.
- I checked my mail and filled out a Research Methods survey.
- I made intelligent contributions in Skarda's class (and in seminar).
- I had too-brief conversation about religion and politics and etcetera with Meg after lunch.
- I did well on my seminar paper and was affirmed in my impression that i am farther along in the final paper process than at least some of my classmates.
- Salad bar at dinner was exciting.
- I learned at dinner that The Rocky Horror Picture Show includes a Jane Eyre allusion. And that The Unfortunately Named Lingerie Store now stocks sex accessories as well.
- I finished the fic feedback that had been sitting partially-written on my computer for a while. (And was reminded what brilliant writersfox1013 and jennyo are. I also finally read "The Lure of Lies", because 2 people in the past week had seen it on Subtile Pairings and e-mailed me with praise for and a request to archive it -- my e-mail address had been accidentally attached to the author's name. Honestly, it was the sequel that really made me fall in love with the story.)
- I went to Maundy Thursday service at First Churches. And they served real bread for Communion.
And did The Vigil of Tenebrae, which i don't remember from the Maundy Thursday service i went to at United but which i think is so powerful.
- Ruhi gave me yummy hamentaschen.
Interesting that Purim starts on Maundy Thursday this year.
My mom drove us to Singspiration (partly because the car was parked out back, where it's a bit challenging to get it out), but I got to drive us…
Mom let me drive us home from Singspiration. So like a 5-minute drive, with almost no traffic (though there was one person behind me while I was…
I was in Norwood Friday night for a belated joint birthday celebration with Elyse and her mom Janna (they live 2 towns over from my parents). At…