- 91. The Cook, The Thief, His Wife And Her Lover (1989)
- 69. The Hunger (1983)
- 62. My Beautiful Laundrette (1985)
- 40. Buffy The Vampire Slayer (2001)
- 25. Women In Love (1969)
for the snippet: "it features a cinematic first - a nude male wrestling scene"
- 22. Xena The Warrior Princess (1997)
- 18. Top Gun (1986)
for the talk about homo-eroticism
- 16. Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)
- 12. Showgirls (1995)
okay, that one’s for Joe
- 11. Cool Hand Luke (1967)
- 8. Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (1988)
- 7. Queer As Folk (1999)
It’s a British list, so of course it’s the British version.
- 3. From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
I forget if we’ve mentioned it, but the blurb begins, "Energetic low-budget vampire nonsense from Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino."
100 Greatest Sexy Moments (movie&tv)
COUSINS! I don't actually have a lot to say about the book, but I just finished it and am happy to chat in comments.
So, I finished reading Cat Valente's The Habitation of the Blessed (A Dirge for Prester John, Volume 1). Discuss in comments if you wish.
So, (I'm pretty sure) I don't know anyone with Borderline Personality Disorder, but I found Stop Walking on Eggshells: taking your life back when…