1) wisdomeagle found the lush imagery God/Lucifer fic I had been kicking myself for not bookmarking.
2) liminalliz. She posted the Dive from Clausen’s Pier caps in seanmaher and so I went over to her journal to see her commentary on the movie itself and damn, she is full of teh pretty and teh funny. Witness [for example]: Legend and The Dive from Clausen’s Pier.
3) Layna! I went to HBS and had free lemonade and cookies and then met Layna at Harvard Square and we had dinner at Veggie Planet. I had the Blonde on Blonde with spinach on brown rice, which was yummy and sooo filling. And the big mug of hot chocolate was so yummy and worth the money; I was reminded of the last really amazing hot chocolate I had -- at Diesel in Davis Square.
Things I did well today:
[Being held accountable for my day seriously ups the likelihood of my actually being productive, so for (week)days in which I am not working-for-pay I may make this Joy Sadhana thing a habit.]
1) I got up at a decent hour.
2) I remembered to put in my earrings so the holes won’t close up.
3) I learned new things about PhotoShop effects.
4) I purchased my bus ticket for my trip to Northampton.
5) I called my grandma because my mom was working late.
6) I finally betaed Phaedra’s latest “The Pillow Book of Inara Serra” installment.
Things I am looking forward to doing (better) tomorrow:
1) Getting up at a decent hour again.
2) More job-hunting/applying, including finishing filling out my information at HigherEdJobs.com