2. Again with the bearable heat.
3. I did go to the Galleria, though.
3a. I seem to be developing a trend of moderately successful shopping excursions. I can live with this.
3b. Who thinks "Fall into the Gap" is a bad slogan? Not as bad as if we were in London, but still.
3c. Both times I've been in GapBody I've heard playing a song which Google tells me is "You're The Ocean" by Teitur. Actually reading the lyrics I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I really enjoy listening to it.
4. I am obscenely behind on writeups of books+film. I did do this weekend's French Film festival, though. Backdated so as not to spam. (Click here if interested.) And yeah, so obvious that it's only for my own benefit. There's some commentary, but mostly it's just collections of dialogue/moments. I'm not sure I know how to write reviews proper, and there's certainly no motivation for me to do so in this context [i.e., my personal LJ].
5. zomg, I have 3 days of work and then I leave for WriterCon.
5a. writercon chat tonight (10pm Eastern -- which is much sooner than it was when I started all this).
6. I need to remember to order tickets for The Last Days of Judas Iscariot for Jonah and I tomorrow (to go next Wednesday -- when, according to the website, the price is half what it is for weekend [Thursday-Saturday] nights; Saturday@4 and Sunday are slightly less expensive than weekend nights).